Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Daily Prayer

Howdy, Folks;

Every day, I pray this prayer, or some variation:

Dear Lord;
Thank you for this new day, Lord. It's beautiful.
Thank you for the love in my life, first for Your amazing love for me, and also for the love You have sent to me by way of my family.
Please forgive me for my sins, and help me to repent of them so that I may live a life more pleasing to you.
Please take care of my family, and bring them home safe at the end of the day. Most especially, R., D., T., J., J. and me. Please also take care of my extended family and friends. Protect them from accident and illness, harm and evil of any sort. Most especially, T.
Strengthen me against the day, and help me to do Thy will above my own, this day, and every day.
According to Thy will, so be it.
In Jesus' name, Amen.

'Nuff said.
-Pop

No comments: