Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cataracts...

Howdy, everybody.

Found out yesterday that I have early stage cataracts. That means that, sometime in the next few years I will need to get lens replacements. That's expensive. On the other hand, they now have multi-focus lenses to implant, that should pretty much correct my vision 100%. At least, there is a good probability of that outcome, and that would be really nice - I've been wearing glasses since the sixth grade.

Getting old sucks. Getting bionic eyes - maybe not so much. If and when, I'll let you know how it turns out.

-Pop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bionic Pop. Sweeeet. Please get the eyes with the lazer feature instead of the x-ray vision. Way more usefull in traffic. "What? No turn signal?? BZZZZAAAAAAP!!"

Anonymous said...

I think you're the first person I've ever heard of to put a positive spin on cataract surgery. Which makes you awesome. :)