Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Switching from Windows to Macintosh - Chapter 10

Hi, Everybody!

Regarding the choice of personal information manager, I'm back at Yojimbo. I used SOHO Notes for a while, and just can't get a real comfort level with it. Yojimbo seems more smooth to me somehow.

Regarding the spontaneous reboot problem - it still hasn't happened again since I ditched the Logitech Advantage mouse in favor of a wired Logitech USB laser mouse. Not once. Draw your own conclusions.

Everything else is working well. I downloaded Ecto, which is a blog editor, and this post is being created in it. So far I like it, and if it continues to work as advertised, I'll probably buy it. Much easier editing than the web interface. But to be fair, I have used it for all of five minutes at this point.

Windows is still way more frustrating than OS X, and I now use both side by side all day long.

-Pop

No comments: