Thursday, January 3, 2008

Colder than...

Howdy everybody;

It's colder than a well-digger's, uh, feet out there! I think I saw a cow with ear-muffs on the way to work this morning. It was 17.8 degrees at my house this morning at about 6:15 AM.

No busted pipes, so far, so I'm counting my blessings.

Work is back in full swing, that is to say, about 0.9 CM (Crisis Mode) on Pop's Panic Scale. I'm getting things to do faster than I can do them. So I keep plodding along...

I am continually surprised that so many people listen to me. Four Macintosh laptops were bought at Christmastime, at least somewhat due to my recommendations. I hope they all have as much fun with theirs as I do with mine. Which I still love, by the way.

It's nice being back in the saddle, I suppose.

Happy New Year to you all!

-Pop

No comments: