Sunday, January 13, 2008

I still love my Mac

Howdy, Everybody;

A few days ago I bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000. I was keeping an eye out for a bluetooth mouse, because theoretically I could do away with the USB plug-in 2.4 Mhz radio transmitter required with most wireless mice. This works, of course, because bluetooth is built into my MacBook Pro.

This bluetooth feature works really well with this mouse and my Mac. The only new thing is that I have to remember to switch off the mouse when I quit for the day, to save the batteries. The only complaint I have is that the wheel on the mouse is a bit notchy. I've gotten used to the Logitech's spin-wheel which is very smooth. But I can live with that for the benefit of A) freeing up a USB port and B) not having to mess with an adapter. There is no apparent lag, action is very smooth, clicking has no hesitation and registers every time.

Recommended.

-Pop

No comments: